Avène XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cream soothes itching caused by dry skin and respects the skin's microbiome, thanks to the combination of I-modulia®, the first post-biotic active ingredient derived from Avène Thermal Spring Water, which reduces itching*, stimulates the skin's defenses and fights against discomfort, with Cer-omega, skin-like lipids that act on dryness and restore the skin barrier, and Avène Thermal Spring Water (soothing and softening).
Avène XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cream is perfectly formulated for very dry skin prone to atopy and itching* in infants, children and adults. Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free, Avène XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cream has been developed to minimise the risk of allergic reactions and contains only ingredients that are beneficial to the skin.
This high-performance treatment guarantees optimal safety and respect for the skin and skin microbiome due to Sterile Cosmetics®, a unique technology that keeps the product sterile throughout use, and its perfectly hermetic pump tube.
- Anti-Itching*: effectiveness recognised by dermatologists from the European Dermatology Forum in the management of atopy-prone skin (category "Emollient PLUS**).
- Lipid-Replenishing: relieves very dry skin prone to atopy and itching*.
- Soothing thanks to Avène Thermal Spring Water.
*Due to dry skin.
**"Topical formulation with additional non-medicinal excipients and active ingredients". Recognised by the European Dermatology Forum – Guidelines for Treatment of Atopic Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis), 2018.
Size: 400 mL
XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cream Ingredients: Consumers are advised to check product composition systematically before purchasing.
AVENE THERMALE SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). GLYCERIN. MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM). CETEARYL ALCOHOL. OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL (OENOTHERA BIENNIS OIL). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CETERARYL GLUCOSIDE. AQUAPHILUS DOLOMIAE EXTRACT. ARGININE. CARBOMER. EVENING PRIMROSE OIL :PALM OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL ESTERS. GLYCINE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. TOCOPHEROL. WATER (AQUA).
We've designed our loyalty program to provide a true Circle of health, because holistic health and wellness is paramount to a positive lifestyle. Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases + get bonus points by participating in fun and engaging fitness, nutrition, or wellness challenges. Then spend those points on your favourite health and wellness products.
Features + benefits of Circle:
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases online and in-store at any DrugSmart location. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions, lottery, or gift cards.
- 5,000 points = $10. Once you reach 5,000 points you can redeem them for $10 and apply it to any eligible purchase.
- Get notified by text or email of upcoming Circle events, challenges, sales, and new services. Never miss a chance to earn bonus points and complete your Circle of health.
- Refer a friend and get 3,000 points. That's the equivalent of $6! Share your unique link and get automatically awarded points when anyone signs up from your referral. When you're signed in you can find your unique link in the Rewards tab on the bottom of your screen.
We use eco-friendly vials for medications.
*Polypropylene (PP) is considered a safe plastic for the environment and for human health. It’s odorless, non-toxic and chemically inert.
We deliver using 100% compostable mailers.
Our compostable mailers are made from a combination of PBAT, a bio based polymer which is compostable, and PLA which is made up of plant materials such as regular ﬁeld corn and wheat straw. Our use of PLA makes up barely 0.05% of the annual global corn crop, making it an incredibly low-impact resource.
The bags are certified by the leading authorities worldwide; meeting American, European, International and Australian standards – including certiﬁcations for your domestic home compost. To gain these certiﬁcations, the product must break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including worm farm compost. After degradation, they must leave no harmful residues behind.