Avène Thermal Spring Water Spray soothes, strengthens and rebalances sensitive or uncomfortable skin that shows signs of discomfort, redness, itching and tightness.
Avène Thermal Spring Water Spray can be used daily to help eliminate residual impurities after cleansing or to prepare the skin and make it easier to apply moisturisers. With an immediate anti-dryness effect, Avène Thermal Spring Water Spray can be used by the whole family for soothed, strengthened and healthy skin.
- Soothes: a 64 % reduction in sensitivity*.
- Strengthens the skin barrier of sensitive skin.
- Rebalances: the feeling of discomfort, the skin and its sensitivity to keep it healthy.
*A decrease in skin sensitivity by 30% after five minutes and by 64% within the first week. Study conducted on more than 6,300 people with sensitive skin, including infants, children and adults.
Size: 300 mL
Avène Thermal Spring Water Spray Ingredients: Consumers are advised to check product composition systematically before purchasing.
WATER/EAU (AQUA). NITROGEN.
We've designed our loyalty program to provide a true Circle of health, because holistic health and wellness is paramount to a positive lifestyle. Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases + get bonus points by participating in fun and engaging fitness, nutrition, or wellness challenges. Then spend those points on your favourite health and wellness products.
Features + benefits of Circle:
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases online and in-store at any DrugSmart location. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions, lottery, or gift cards.
- 5,000 points = $10. Once you reach 5,000 points you can redeem them for $10 and apply it to any eligible purchase.
- Get notified by text or email of upcoming Circle events, challenges, sales, and new services. Never miss a chance to earn bonus points and complete your Circle of health.
- Refer a friend and get 3,000 points. That's the equivalent of $6! Share your unique link and get automatically awarded points when anyone signs up from your referral. When you're signed in you can find your unique link in the Rewards tab on the bottom of your screen.
We use eco-friendly vials for medications.
*Polypropylene (PP) is considered a safe plastic for the environment and for human health. It’s odorless, non-toxic and chemically inert.
We deliver using 100% compostable mailers.
Our compostable mailers are made from a combination of PBAT, a bio based polymer which is compostable, and PLA which is made up of plant materials such as regular ﬁeld corn and wheat straw. Our use of PLA makes up barely 0.05% of the annual global corn crop, making it an incredibly low-impact resource.
The bags are certified by the leading authorities worldwide; meeting American, European, International and Australian standards – including certiﬁcations for your domestic home compost. To gain these certiﬁcations, the product must break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including worm farm compost. After degradation, they must leave no harmful residues behind.