All orders are subject to product availability.
If a product is not currently in stock, we will contact you to advise on availability.
EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 is a facial sunscreen for skin types prone to acne, rosacea and hyperpigmentation.
EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 sunscreen is formulated with 5% high-purity niacinamide (vitamin B3) to help reduce the appearance of blemishes, discoloration, and photo-damage.
EltaMD UV Clear provides broad-spectrum protection to your face complexion. It contains 9% transparent micronized zinc oxide to protect skin against damaging UVA (aging) rays. It delivers SPF 46 to protect skin from UVB (burning rays).
Ideal for daily use for various skin types, EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 is extremely lightweight and contributes to maintaining smooth, clean, clear skin. It works well alone or under makeup.
Features of EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46:
- UVA/UVB protection
- 5% high purity niacinamide
- Calms and protects acne-prone skin
- Oil-free, lightweight formula leaves no residue
EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 is fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
Size: 48 g (1.7 oz)
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 9.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%.
Directions: Apply EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 liberally to face, neck and backs of hands15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- children under 6 months: Consult your doctor.
We've designed our loyalty program to provide a true Circle of health, because holistic health and wellness is paramount to a positive lifestyle. Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases + get bonus points by participating in fun and engaging fitness, nutrition, or wellness challenges. Then spend those points on your favourite health and wellness products.
Features + benefits of Circle:
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases online and in-store at any DrugSmart location. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions, lottery, or gift cards.
- 5,000 points = $10. Once you reach 5,000 points you can redeem them for $10 and apply it to any eligible purchase.
- Get notified by text or email of upcoming Circle events, challenges, sales, and new services. Never miss a chance to earn bonus points and complete your Circle of health.
- Refer a friend and get 3,000 points. That's the equivalent of $6! Share your unique link and get automatically awarded points when anyone signs up from your referral. When you're signed in you can find your unique link in the Rewards tab on the bottom of your screen.
We use eco-friendly vials for medications.
*Polypropylene (PP) is considered a safe plastic for the environment and for human health. It’s odorless, non-toxic and chemically inert.
We deliver using 100% compostable mailers.
Our compostable mailers are made from a combination of PBAT, a bio based polymer which is compostable, and PLA which is made up of plant materials such as regular ﬁeld corn and wheat straw. Our use of PLA makes up barely 0.05% of the annual global corn crop, making it an incredibly low-impact resource.
The bags are certified by the leading authorities worldwide; meeting American, European, International and Australian standards – including certiﬁcations for your domestic home compost. To gain these certiﬁcations, the product must break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including worm farm compost. After degradation, they must leave no harmful residues behind.