Florastor® promotes favorable gut flora, prevents and/or treats diarrhea, and improves your immune system by supporting your gut health. As the only probiotic with Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-745, a unique probiotic strain with over 65 years of use and research worldwide, it is the trusted probiotic of choice by families around the world.
- Supports gastrointestinal health
- Enhances the immune defenses by increasing IgA levels1, 2
- Prevents diarrhea from antibiotics
- Resistant to antibiotics and stomach acidity
- Treats and/or reduces symptoms of acute infectious diarrhea
- 10x bigger than bacterial cells for increased coverage and protection
- Made with natural ingredients derived from mangosteen and lychee that are vegetarian, gluten-free, and non-GMO
Florastor® is appropriate for the whole family ages 1 year and older.
Strength: each capsule contains 5 billion live cells
Quantity: 20 vegetarian capsules
We've designed our loyalty program to provide a true Circle of health, because holistic health and wellness is paramount to a positive lifestyle. Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases + get bonus points by participating in fun and engaging fitness, nutrition, or wellness challenges. Then spend those points on your favourite health and wellness products.
Features + benefits of Circle:
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases online and in-store at any DrugSmart location. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions, lottery, or gift cards.
- 5,000 points = $10. Once you reach 5,000 points you can redeem them for $10 and apply it to any eligible purchase.
- Get notified by text or email of upcoming Circle events, challenges, sales, and new services. Never miss a chance to earn bonus points and complete your Circle of health.
- Refer a friend and get 3,000 points. That's the equivalent of $6! Share your unique link and get automatically awarded points when anyone signs up from your referral. When you're signed in you can find your unique link in the Rewards tab on the bottom of your screen.
We use eco-friendly vials for medications.
*Polypropylene (PP) is considered a safe plastic for the environment and for human health. It’s odorless, non-toxic and chemically inert.
We deliver using 100% compostable mailers.
Our compostable mailers are made from a combination of PBAT, a bio based polymer which is compostable, and PLA which is made up of plant materials such as regular ﬁeld corn and wheat straw. Our use of PLA makes up barely 0.05% of the annual global corn crop, making it an incredibly low-impact resource.
The bags are certified by the leading authorities worldwide; meeting American, European, International and Australian standards – including certiﬁcations for your domestic home compost. To gain these certiﬁcations, the product must break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including worm farm compost. After degradation, they must leave no harmful residues behind.