Rogaine Women's Foam 5% is the only women’s once-daily hair regrowth medicated foam clinically proven to regrow hair. The active ingredient in Rogaine Women's Foam, minoxidil, reactivates hair follicles to help regrow a fuller head of hair over time.
Since normal hair regrowth takes time, hair regrowth with Rogaine Women’s Foam 5% also takes time. Most women see results after three months of daily use; however, for some women, it may take up to 6 months. To maintain results continued use is necessary.
- Foam is fast-absorbing, unscented, non-greasy, and non-dripping
- Regrow and thicken hair
- 4 months supply
- #1 Dermatologist recommended brand*
*OTC hair loss treatment brand based on 2012 combined survey of Canada and USA"
Active ingredient: Minoxidil Foam 5%
Size: 2 x 60 g cans
Do not use if:
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- Your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- Your scalp is red, swollen, infected, irritated, or painful
- You have temporary hair loss from certain medications, recently stopped taking birth control pills, low thyroid states, certain diseases that cause scarring of the scalp or certain nutritional problems, as well as certain grooming methods (cornrowing, tight ponytails)
- You have an allergy to minoxidil or any other ingredients
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are under 18 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, or if you are using other medications on the scalp.
Stop using the product and consult your doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness or dizziness
- Sudden unexplained weight gain
- Swollen hands or feet
- Redness or irritation
We've designed our loyalty program to provide a true Circle of health, because holistic health and wellness is paramount to a positive lifestyle. Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases + get bonus points by participating in fun and engaging fitness, nutrition, or wellness challenges. Then spend those points on your favourite health and wellness products.
Features + benefits of Circle:
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases online and in-store at any DrugSmart location. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions, lottery, or gift cards.
- 5,000 points = $10. Once you reach 5,000 points you can redeem them for $10 and apply it to any eligible purchase.
- Get notified by text or email of upcoming Circle events, challenges, sales, and new services. Never miss a chance to earn bonus points and complete your Circle of health.
- Refer a friend and get 3,000 points. That's the equivalent of $6! Share your unique link and get automatically awarded points when anyone signs up from your referral. When you're signed in you can find your unique link in the Rewards tab on the bottom of your screen.
We use eco-friendly vials for medications.
*Polypropylene (PP) is considered a safe plastic for the environment and for human health. It’s odorless, non-toxic and chemically inert.
We deliver using 100% compostable mailers.
Our compostable mailers are made from a combination of PBAT, a bio based polymer which is compostable, and PLA which is made up of plant materials such as regular ﬁeld corn and wheat straw. Our use of PLA makes up barely 0.05% of the annual global corn crop, making it an incredibly low-impact resource.
The bags are certified by the leading authorities worldwide; meeting American, European, International and Australian standards – including certiﬁcations for your domestic home compost. To gain these certiﬁcations, the product must break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including worm farm compost. After degradation, they must leave no harmful residues behind.