You will be charged $0 when you place an order online for a prescription refill. Once we receive your prescription order, we will contact you to:
- Process your insurance and payment. We direct bill to all private insurance plans.
- Confirm your delivery or pickup preferences.
- Discuss your medication, if required.
Your medication will be then be dispensed, and you will receive a notification when it is ready for pickup or has been sent out for delivery.
Welcome to DrugSmart Rewards!
Now you can earn points every time you shop online or in our stores.
Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases + get bonus points by participating in fun and engaging fitness, nutrition, or wellness challenges.
Redeem those points on your favourite health and wellness products.
Features + benefits of DrugSmart Rewards:
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases online and in-store at any DrugSmart location. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions, lottery, or gift cards.
- 5,000 points = $10. Once you reach 5,000 points you can redeem them for $10 and apply it to any eligible purchase.
- Get notified by text or email of upcoming events, challenges, sales, and new services. Never miss a chance to earn bonus points!
- Refer a friend and get 3,000 points. That's the equivalent of $6! Share your unique link and get automatically awarded points when anyone signs up from your referral. When you're signed in you can find your unique link in the Rewards tab on the bottom of your screen.
We use eco-friendly vials for medications.
*Polypropylene (PP) is considered a safe plastic for the environment and for human health. It’s odorless, non-toxic and chemically inert.
We deliver using 100% compostable mailers.
Our compostable mailers are made from a combination of PBAT, a bio based polymer which is compostable, and PLA which is made up of plant materials such as regular ﬁeld corn and wheat straw. Our use of PLA makes up barely 0.05% of the annual global corn crop, making it an incredibly low-impact resource.
The bags are certified by the leading authorities worldwide; meeting American, European, International and Australian standards – including certiﬁcations for your domestic home compost. To gain these certiﬁcations, the product must break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including worm farm compost. After degradation, they must leave no harmful residues behind.
You are impossible to reach, I never know if my order was sent or where it was sent to and whenever I email I never get an answer and whenever I call all the lines are busy and get to voicemail which says you will call back but you never do. you need to get more organised
Refill a Prescription
Great service, friendly staff