How To Earn
There are many ways to earn DrugSmart Circle points:
2. Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases online and in-store at any DrugSmart location. For example, if you buy a bottle of Advil for $6.29 and 90 points will get added to your account. Shop our pharmacy best sellers.
*Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions, lottery, or gift cards.
3. You get 5 points just for walking through our doors! Whether you stop by to pick up a prescription, stock up on pharmacy essentials, or just to say "hello", check-in with the cashier to receive your points.
4. Refer a friend to Circle and get 3,000 points. That's the equivalent of $6!
Share your unique link and get automatically awarded points when anyone signs up from your referral. When you're signed in you can find your unique referral link in the Rewards tab on the bottom right of your screen.
5. Take part in fun and engaging fitness, nutrition or wellness challenges and events to earn bonus points. Circle aims to reward a positive lifestyle and healthy choices. #BeDrugSmart
We'll notify you by text and email of upcoming challenges and events. See past Circle challenges and events.
6. Celebrate another trip around the sun! Get FIVE TIMES the points on eligible online or in store purchases for 30 days after your birthday.
This is a DrugSmart-certified service.
This service and its associated providers meet the standards set out in the DrugSmart Pharmacy Commitment to Care. All decisions and processes are guided by these five core principles:
- Transparent. Be open, be kind, be honest.
- Bright. Be positive, be creative, be innovative.
- Driven. Never be satisfied. Always strive to be better.
- Service above all else. Be a champion for your customers, your patients, and your colleagues.
- Pride. Be proud to #BeDrugSmart.
Should you ever have an experience with a DrugSmart team member or service that doesn't meet the above Commitment to Care standards, please let us know.
Call us toll-free
Send us an email
Chat with us live
Mon. to Fri. 9am to 5pm