Affirming clinicians who provide HIV prevention without awkward doctor visits, waiting rooms or hassle. 90%+ of Freddie patients pay $0 for PrEP.
Get PrEP in three easy steps.It takes 10+ steps to get PrEP through a doctor in person. With Freddie it is just 3 steps. Learn more here.
- Short questionnaire and phone call. Answer a few questions and book a free appointment with a Freddie clinician (30 minutes).
- Visit a lab. Get some basic tests so we can determine if PrEP is safe for you (it is for the vast majority of people!).
- Get your prescription. Your results are reviewed by your Freddie clinician. If PrEP is safe for you, your prescription will be delivered confidentially to your door!
What is PrEP?
Good question. PrEP is short for Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis. Essentially, PrEP is a pill that you take once a day, everyday, that reduces your risk of acquiring HIV by up to 99%. PrEP is free for over 90% of Freddie patients.
The Freddie team will help you determine if PrEP is for you.
Frequently asked questions
For all questions, please visit gofreddie.com/faq.
This is a DrugSmart-certified service.
This service and its associated providers meet the standards set out in the DrugSmart Pharmacy Commitment to Care. All decisions and processes are guided by these five core principles:
- Transparent. Be open, be kind, be honest.
- Bright. Be positive, be creative, be innovative.
- Driven. Never be satisfied. Always strive to be better.
- Service above all else. Be a champion for your customers, your patients, and your colleagues.
- Pride. Be proud to #BeDrugSmart.
Should you ever have an experience with a DrugSmart team member or service that doesn't meet the above Commitment to Care standards, please let us know.
Call us toll-free
Send us an email
Chat with us live
Mon. to Fri. 9am to 5pm