Travel health is about more than vaccines. Staying healthy while you're on your trip means being aware of all risks, including food & water safety, local emergency protocols, current state of civil unrest, and much more. When it comes to vaccines, it's important to seek out trained and experienced travel health prescribers that use up-to-date, premium clinical tools.
How it works
- Book online. Connect with one of our ISTM-certified practitioners from anywhere on any device.
- Have your consult. Get your personalized advice, trip report, medication, and products to prepare for your trip.
- Get vaccinated. Visit one of our centres or your local pharmacy.
Related travel services
We've partnered with Travel Health Now, Canada's leading virtual travel health provider, to bring our customers valuable health and safety travel services and products.
- Travel insurance. Whether you’re travelling within Canada or abroad, enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re fully covered if a medical emergency arises. Cancellation and COVID-19 coverage options are available. Learn more
- COVID-19 Travel Certificates. Some airlines and countries require international travellers to carry an official COVID-19 Travel Certificate signed by a medical professional. We digitally issue COVID-19 Travel Certificates via our secure platform. Learn more
- Travel vaccines. Connect with one of our ISTM-certified practitioners from anywhere on any device and get your personalized advice, trip report, medication, and products for your trip. Get vaccinated at one of our centres or your local pharmacy. Get started
- Shop travel products. We've curated a wide selection of travel products to keep you safe on your trip. Shop categories such as water safety & filtration, personal protective equipment, anti-nausea, first aid, insect & sun protection, and more. Shop now
Frequently asked questions
For all questions pertaining to Travel Health Now's service, check out the FAQs page or send us a message and we'll be happy to help.
This is a DrugSmart-certified service.
This service and its associated providers meet the standards set out in the DrugSmart Pharmacy Commitment to Care. All decisions and processes are guided by these five core principles:
- Transparent. Be open, be kind, be honest.
- Bright. Be positive, be creative, be innovative.
- Driven. Never be satisfied. Always strive to be better.
- Service above all else. Be a champion for your customers, your patients, and your colleagues.
- Pride. Be proud to #BeDrugSmart.
Should you ever have an experience with a DrugSmart team member or service that doesn't meet the above Commitment to Care standards, please let us know.
Call us toll-free
Send us an email