All orders are subject to product availability.
If a product is not currently in stock, we will contact you to advise on availability.
Non-comedogenic face moisturizer with broad spectrum SPF 30.
A hydrating face lotion is a key morning skincare step—and a moisturizer with SPF is critical for helping to protect the skin from damaging UV rays.
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion is an ideal morning skincare multitasker. Featuring three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, to help restore the skin barrier, retain hydration and help sooth the skin. This broad spectrum SPF 30 UVA & UVB protection sunscreen contains a non-comedogenic formula with patented time-release MVE Delivery Technology for all-day hydration.
The CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion formula contains:
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient helps attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calms the skin
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30 protection: To help protect skin from UVA and UVB rays
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, oil-free and fragrance-free.
Size: 59 mL
Welcome to DrugSmart Rewards!
Now you can earn points every time you shop online or in our stores.
Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases + get bonus points by participating in fun and engaging fitness, nutrition, or wellness challenges.
Redeem those points on your favourite health and wellness products.
Features + benefits of DrugSmart Rewards:
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases online and in-store at any DrugSmart location. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions, lottery, or gift cards.
- 5,000 points = $10. Once you reach 5,000 points you can redeem them for $10 and apply it to any eligible purchase.
- Get notified by text or email of upcoming events, challenges, sales, and new services. Never miss a chance to earn bonus points!
- Refer a friend and get 3,000 points. That's the equivalent of $6! Share your unique link and get automatically awarded points when anyone signs up from your referral. When you're signed in you can find your unique link in the Rewards tab on the bottom of your screen.
We use eco-friendly vials for medications.
*Polypropylene (PP) is considered a safe plastic for the environment and for human health. It’s odorless, non-toxic and chemically inert.
We deliver using 100% compostable mailers.
Our compostable mailers are made from a combination of PBAT, a bio based polymer which is compostable, and PLA which is made up of plant materials such as regular ﬁeld corn and wheat straw. Our use of PLA makes up barely 0.05% of the annual global corn crop, making it an incredibly low-impact resource.
The bags are certified by the leading authorities worldwide; meeting American, European, International and Australian standards – including certiﬁcations for your domestic home compost. To gain these certiﬁcations, the product must break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including worm farm compost. After degradation, they must leave no harmful residues behind.