Hydrating cleansing bar for normal to dry skin.
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar is the ideal first step in your hydration routine.
Suitable for normal to dry skin, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar was developed with dermatologists to effectively remove dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting the natural skin barrier. It features three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, to help restore the skin’s barrier and retain hydration. This bar soap also features 5% CeraVe Moisturizing Cream and is patented time-release MVE Delivery Technology for all-day hydration.
The CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar formula contains:
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient helps attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar is non-comedogenic and fragrance-free.
Size: 128 g
We've designed our loyalty program to provide a true Circle of health, because holistic health and wellness is paramount to a positive lifestyle. Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases + get bonus points by participating in fun and engaging fitness, nutrition, or wellness challenges. Then spend those points on your favourite health and wellness products.
Features + benefits of Circle:
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases online and in-store at any DrugSmart location. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions, lottery, or gift cards.
- 5,000 points = $10. Once you reach 5,000 points you can redeem them for $10 and apply it to any eligible purchase.
- Get notified by text or email of upcoming Circle events, challenges, sales, and new services. Never miss a chance to earn bonus points and complete your Circle of health.
- Refer a friend and get 3,000 points. That's the equivalent of $6! Share your unique link and get automatically awarded points when anyone signs up from your referral. When you're signed in you can find your unique link in the Rewards tab on the bottom of your screen.
We use eco-friendly vials for medications.
*Polypropylene (PP) is considered a safe plastic for the environment and for human health. It’s odorless, non-toxic and chemically inert.
We deliver using 100% compostable mailers.
Our compostable mailers are made from a combination of PBAT, a bio based polymer which is compostable, and PLA which is made up of plant materials such as regular ﬁeld corn and wheat straw. Our use of PLA makes up barely 0.05% of the annual global corn crop, making it an incredibly low-impact resource.
The bags are certified by the leading authorities worldwide; meeting American, European, International and Australian standards – including certiﬁcations for your domestic home compost. To gain these certiﬁcations, the product must break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including worm farm compost. After degradation, they must leave no harmful residues behind.